Monday, May 4, 2009

Define a Lash review


Hi All!
Didn't think I'd make another blog so fast, within an hour! But I've got a review on my latest mascara, Define-A-Lash Volume by Maybelline.

Ive only got 2 other mascaras to compair it with (that you can buy at priceline, etc..). These are both by Covergirl: Lash Exact and Lash Blast.

I think that Covergirl is great at mascara, it's the only item I would buy from them, but I love their mascaras.

On the other hand, Define-A-Lash is not so great. Firstly, I find when you pull the wand out, it has a suction noise, there is a puller(?) inserted into the top of the mascara tube, so when you pull it out it takes out the excess masacara liquid. This would be all good, if only at the tip of the wand would be cleaned off too. Instead it has dangly bits of mascara on it. Not that great..
For me, it clumps somewhat, but that can be fixed with an eyelash comb. So to me, it seems too much playing around if your on the go.

Overall, not my fave, but would use it if I need to, I have had a lot worse. I find if you use this mascara use another one (such as covergirl) to go over the top and brush it. But for $14.99AUS (on special) I can't really complain.
I'd give it 6.5 stars out of 10 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment