Thursday, May 14, 2009

Freezing days.

I don't think I've actually done a blog for a while, so while I was making 2min noodles, I thought why not :).

My parents are away in windy Wellington, New Zeland, and I sort of miss them, but at the same time I'm really loving and enjoying living with my boyfriend. Being able to eat what we want to eat, make our own decisions. etc. Ahh well. Me and Nick were even talking about moving out last night, I got so excited! It would be awesome, but so hard at the same time...

This week has been pretty boring though. It is getting so cold, that I've pretty much been inside the house eating, or in bed sleeping. Or, going to school. I've been a little sick still though, so maybe that's the reason why I haven't been t social.. So on that matter, I havent done much shopping, so no hauls. Although, I did recieve 2 things in the mail today from ebay!! Woooo!

I got Animal Crossings (Shhh! I know it's lame, but it's a time waster :P) on Nintendo DS, and a really really pretty ring. It's a size 8 though, it's a little big but I think I like smaller ones. Maaaybe, if I ever get any followers I'll do a comp of some sort and have stuff like that as prizes! Here's the ring, it's so pretty! The 'diamond' is so BIG too! But it's just so cute!
Mmmm. Oh the other hand, my life is pretty boring, but hectic at the same time. There is a lot of procastinating going on, as theres plently of tests starting and assignments due. But Woooo! Only a month till mid semester holidays! Off for 6 weeks! Which means more work (eugh..) but more money! haha! Which reminds me, I have work tommorow too!

Better finish eating my noodles though.. They're getting cold!!

Chao
xox Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Youre so independant!
    Cute ring :D It would be cool if you had a contest, I think I will have one in July!

    ReplyDelete