Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sick?! =(







I rang in sick for work, I only work once a week, so I'm a bit depressed because I'm missing out on a whole day's worth of money..

But I've only got a cold, and an upset tummy, and I probably couldve gone. But it seems to be really contagious.. In a day, both my parents had it, three of the girls I work with caught it, and 2 friends from school has it. So I fiqured, staying home is probably my best bet.

Well, I have a little haul.. 2 items.. I went to the mall yesterday with my friend and I really wanted to buy some liquid eyeliner! But I fiqure now, I've wasted my money, I cant put it on! I need to practise!
I also bought a new masacara! Haha, I know, I'm buying mascara's so much now! But this one looked so cool, and it was purple!


To combat my boredom at home, Im shopping on ebay! I bidded on these awesome fuchia coloured high heels! And I'm watching a few items of clothing. Especially this nice furry jacket by abercrombie. This would be my abercrombie item.. They dont sell it where I live.. Hopefully I'll get them!!

Hope your having a good day! Have a great weekend! Personally, I can't wait!

xox Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment